Saturday, October 13, 2012
Well I'm about 2 weeks behind with my blogging now aren't I? Sorry I've been either tired or busy or both and haven't had a chance to entertain anyone with stories and pictures. We did have the Demmin's over last weekend. I have to give props to those parents. A 5:30am wake up call is rough when it comes to about 1:00pm. They didn't nap and were still so nice and patient with as few hours of sleep!! I have to admit...I had to nap, and Rusty joined me, the afternoon they left. It was really great and always is to have you guys in our home! Come anytime or send the kids! I love my own Jane stores.
Here's one I must share because it was so cute. We watched the Demmin kids a while back and I was looking for some ointment to put on Wesley's bottom. I was digging through everything. Jane comes running over and says with her hands on her chest "I can help what are you looking for?" I said something for your brothers rash. She said "Oh the ointment isn't in here" (she was looking in a little bag) "but there's powder we use for the beach in the car!" It's nice to have her help.
Coming soon: Pictures from Cody's last couple of soccer games. Next week is a bye week so I'll have to post pictures of something else fun and exciting. Now...we go to the store. Enjoy your day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And we love you all!!!
ReplyDelete