Monday, February 25, 2013
Things I miss...
I miss being able to lay on my stomach, wine, fitting into my regular clothes although maternity clothes are cute too!, sleep through the night without peeing, not needing naps, staying up late - I just can't do it anymore, clear skin, normal size feet/ankles all the time, freely bending over - I never realized how much I bend over until I got my belly, theme parks, being able to help carry mass amounts of heavy items - I've had to rely heavily on Rusty and Cody to help with this oh but I can eat meat again so I don't need to miss that anymore!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All of this is God's way of preparing you for the rest of your new life. If you think you have made a lot of changes already, get ready for an experience that you won't want to give up for anything. Even with all the things you will give up.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom/Lori