Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Keil Week

We have had the privilege of being a part of Cody's everyday life! School, homework, fun, etc. He came to us on April 10th and then will leave on April 18th. It's been a full week for sure. Friday, April 12th we went to the Angel Game (they played the Astros). Saturday, April 13th, Grandma Lori and Rick graciously hung out with Cody while Rusty and I went to our Child Birthing Class. Cody took them fishing...wait maybe they took him :) He had a great time while Rusty and I learned A LOT of great information. Here's Cody's fishing trip: Then we all met up for a birthday dinner! Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma/Lori!! Hope it was great. Sunday, April 14th Cody went to a friend's birthday party at the Renaissance Fair, Rusty went to work and I rested! Monday, April 15th I had a doctor appointment. Rusty and Cody came too. Cody got to hear his sister's heartbeat for the first time. He thought it was cool. The baby is doing great. Almost time to meet her!!

1 comment:

  1. Being very selfish, since I got to spend Friday and Saturday with you guys and Cody, It WAS a wonderful weekend!!! and thank you very much for my birthday dinner, It was fantastic, both the company and the food.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete