Well I guess I will actually blog some excitement and struggles. That's part of what blogging is for right? Kinda like journaling? Anyway, as most of you know, we are currently looking for a daycare for our sweet Zoey. Nothing is good enough, yet, for her. First frustration is most of the ladies doing this...I CAN'T FREAKIN' UNDERSTAND. I need someone that I can understand so we can work together to provide wonderful care for our daughter. I'm not sure what my expectations are but that sure is one of them..well maybe two haha. I have expanded my search to Garden Grove and Westminster; before I was looking in Anaheim, Stanton and Buena Park. We have a few appointments coming up that are promising but a bit on the expensive side. Seriously, how do people put their kids in full time daycare. That's right we aren't even going to have her in full time and it's expensive. Geez. Prayers we find a place soon!
Life before Zoey: Rusty and I did dates often, went out to wherever we wanted whenever we wanted, and oh yeah my boobs didn't leak lol. Life after Zoey: Well it's pretty great. I might not get date nights with my husband but Zoey is lots of fun to be and have around. Yes, we'll keep her....like there was any question. My favorite time with her is when I feed her. Whether that might be breast feeding or bottle feeding, it's all still so special to me. I love when she looks at me and smiles. Aww melts my heart! I don't miss our old life. I love this new adventure she has us on except the daycare part.
Rusty/Daddy: He's a great Daddy! She loves him and you can totally see it. She gets a big smile on her face when he's around, as long as she's in a good mood lol. He feeds her, changes nasty diapers, and puts her to sleep. Man she has some NASTY diapers. Didn't know all that could come out of one little girl.
Nicole/Mommy: I love being a Mommy. It's the best feeling in the world. I love that she always wants to be with me and that she finds comfort in me. She's so sweet and fun and is already developing a personality. She definitely knows what she wants. I'm struggling with having to go back to work in a little over 2 weeks but I do like my job so it will make it a tad easier. I still wish I could take her with me and the girls at work and I can take turns watching her in one of the conference rooms...there's one right next to me! I do wish I had more mommy friends that were close with little ones close to Zoey's age. I've got it down...the housework, meals, and Zoey. I'm not sure what I'll do when I am working too. Hmm...crock pot meals from the freezer!
Zoey: She's still sleeping through the night!! Goes down at about 8-8:30 (on most nights) and sleeps till 6:00 am ish. Every other day, lately, she's been waking up at 4:00 am. She's a girl who knows already what she likes and doesnt like. She loves owls. She's almost 4 months (her check up is Monday)!! She love the puppets on the Baby Einstein videos. She sleeps with a sound machine on the rainforest. She rolls from her tummy to her back and in her crib can roll from her back to her tummy (but only in her crib). She scoots. She smiles all the time. She talks a lot...oh no that might be from me. She puts just about everything in her mouth...blankets, toys, fists. She can almost hold her bottle by herself. She doesn't like wearing a diaper or clothes. She loves her baths now. Yes!
That's about all I'll say for now. Have a great night/day!! Hope you enjoyed Getting Real with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment