Tuesday, October 1, 2013
4 Months Old
Today I am 4 months old. Thank you for enjoying me!! Right now I love to stand and sit with support. I laugh out loud. I smile a lot. Yesterday I started to eat cereal but am still not sure how to totally do it...I'm getting there. Right now it's Oatmeal Cereal. I am 14 lbs. 1 oz. (70%) (at birth I weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz.). I am 25" long (75%) and my head is 40cm which is 25%. I'm excited for next month. That's when I get to start eating fruits and veggies. Yea! I love the Baby Einstein movies that I get to watch sometimes. They are so fun. The horse and owls are my favorite. I'm staying awake more so I get to see a lot of fun things. The trees and the breeze outside calm me. Mommy and I (sometimes Daddy when he isn't working) go on walks. It's so relaxing. Sometimes I fall asleep. I'm still talking a lot. Today Mommy and Daddy decided on a daycare for me. I'm going to be very taken care of there. Something else I'm doing more now too is showing my tongue. Show me yours and I'll show you mine! I hope you enjoy all the pictures of me that Mommy took. Love all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment