Monday, October 29, 2012
We had, what I would categorize as, a very fun weekend! Saturday, 10/27, Cody had his 2nd to last soccer game of the season. They lost but the team was quite challenging.
That face looks very tired but look at that dimple. Later that day, Grandma Lori took Cody to lunch at TGIF. From what I hear on both sides, they had a great time! They then proceeded to go to the movies but the movie Cody wanted to see doesn't come out till this coming weekend :( A trip to Toys R Us was next. They had a fun filled 4 hours! That night, Rusty went to work and Cody and I went to my dear friend Heather's. She was having a Halloween 'party' for her 11 year old. He had some friends over and she invited us. We had a great time. They put up a screen to play a movie from the projector. It was pretty cool. The kids all seemed to get along. There were A LOT of sweets involved in this night too. ***Sunday, Rusty, Cody and I went to Costco for 2 items and left with many more than that. But in the process, Cody came up with some words of his own. The one I remember is 'visions'. He said people with glasses lost their visions. LOL It was then I decided that I'm going to blog words that Cody comes up with. ***And now it's Monday again and I'm being super lazy. I guess it's ok since I worked my butt off today at work. In 15 minutes, I will be even more lazy, if that's possible, and watch the shows on CBS. I love Mondays on CBS!!! Have a great week everyone. ***Cody's last game of the season is Saturday, 11/3 at 11:30am at Meadow View for those that would love to come out***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really appreciated my special time with Cody. It is fun to hear his thoughts on different subjects. Lunch was fun, he ate a full rack of baby back ribs and we thought it could be cool if we could take the bones and see if we could make them into a necklace that he could add to his skeleton custome. EWe went to Ricks and boiled them and got all the food off them then tried to varnish them. I finally had to pull the plug and realized the adults may not appreciate what we were trying to do. When we went to Toys R Us, Legos had a few tables set up where kids could make stuff and take what they made. Since we were close to the end of the time, they announced that everyone at the table could take all the pieces. Boy I couldn't believe how fast those kids could clean up. He left with a plastic bag filled with legos, my guess 300 piece? Lets see what he does with those. I got him a takle box to try to sort them if he wants to use it.
ReplyDeleteI am so blessed to have Cody as my Grandson.
I love you.
Love Grandma Lori
Great job Cody. The last picture he looks sooooooooo much like his dad. Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDelete