Sunday, December 2, 2012
8 weeks
Now let's talk about the baby since all family knows! Here is a picture from our first ultrasound at 8 weeks...
It's our little peanut well kidney bean. That's about the size the baby is at 8 weeks. And this is almost 5 weeks later...
You can see the head and facial features and hands and toes! The baby is about the size of a lime at 12 weeks and about the size of a medium shrimp on week 13! I am currently at 13 weeks and 2 days. Things are going well now. The first 11 and a half weeks were rough. I was constantly sick and incredibly tired all the time. It's nice now to not be so tired and be able to actually clean the house now lol --- it's the little things. Although on the weekends I do nap when I can...shoot I even nap during my lunch in my car sometimes at work. It's not just about me anymore ya know. Well you can now enjoy the wonderful blogs not only about the current Keil Family but the future Keil Family!!! Have a wonderful week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Simply Amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Mom (aka Grandma Lori)
Congrats once again.
ReplyDelete