Saturday, January 5, 2013

Love Is Sweet Fun

Some weekend fun! Love IS Sweet! This is how they calm down for bedtime apparently...
Today I would like to, and going forward, share with you some funny moments brought to you by Cody Daniel!! This kid comes up with the funniest things and doesn't mean to lol. Yesterday, he was playing with his lego guys and said "Dad, this is like bayblades. You have to manly spin it." What he should have said was 'you have to manually spin it.' Cracked us up. Later we sat down to play games and Cody was counting up his points and said his points get QUORDUPLED. I asked him how he spelled that and that's what he came up with!! Quadrupled is what he should have said. He was close that time. We all had a good laugh. Then even later, while they were "settling down for bed" (wrestling), I kept getting texts and Cody would answer the door. My text alert is a doorbell. He thought someone was ding dong ditching us. He continued to answer the door every time. Then he watched a video on my phone and a text came through again and he said "oh that's when the ding dong ditchers came". Rusty and I cracked up and Cody finally figured it out. We laughed including Cody!! Oh the innocence of a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment