Zoey June has been home for 6 days and we have gone through 5 changing pad. Does that tell you how it's going?!?! lol Actually, she's pretty great. We have decided to keep her. She's eating well, for the most part, and has gained back most of her weight she lost in the first couple of days. Doctor was concerned and had us really watch her eating (make her eat more) and so now we are good! She HATES to be changed. She loves the bouncer without vibrating. I think she's still getting used to her swing. We have had her do naps in her GIANT crib and nights in the bassinet in our room. She LOVES to sleep. She's on a 2-1/2 hour feeding schedule during the day and a 3 hour schedule at night. I pretty sure if I just let her sleep through the night she would. Sleep is more important to her than eating lol. Zoey's next doctor appointment is Monday the 17th. I'll stop now and let you enjoy pictures of our wonderful new addition.
I really appreciate that you share photos with the rest of us so we can see what is going on with the Keils.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom/Grandma Lori