Sunday, March 17, 2013

Keil Adventures Last Weekend

I always think I blog more than I do...oops. We recently were able to have more time with Cody on our weekend. He now stays with us from Friday afternoon through Tuesday morning (Rusty takes him to school and his mom picks him up). Rusty is now involved in doing Monday's homework with him which - so far so good! It actually feels like we have time and can do stuff now instead of it being a rushed weekend of not even 2 days. Last weekend we went to a coin show right up the street from us! I have to admit, it was interesting. The guys toward the end took the time and explained some things to us...very educational. Then we all went our separate ways. Cody went with Lori to Judah's birthday party, I went to have coffee with a friend, and Rusty went to work. The rest of the weekend we just kinda hung out! Good times.

1 comment:

  1. Cody says he has met a new friend. he says they have more in common than his friends here. So maybe we can make arrangements with DJ and Andrea for the boys to get together again soom time.

    ReplyDelete