Middle school watch out! Here come Cody. Great job Cody. I hope you learn, grow and enjoy while at your new school. I am so proud of you Cody as to the young man you have become. You are a delight to be around, I enjoy your humor & thoughtfulness. You seem to know the right things to do and not get hung up on doing wrong cause others do. You aren't very competitive which is fine with me, but you enjoy having fun, smiling and working those dimples. I love it when we have time together and you get to teach me things you know and I try to remember, but you remain patient with me when I do forget (which is more often then I would like to admit to) I love you Cody, Love Grandma Lori
Middle school watch out! Here come Cody.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Cody. I hope you learn, grow and enjoy while at your new school.
I am so proud of you Cody as to the young man you have become. You are a delight to be around, I enjoy your humor & thoughtfulness. You seem to know the right things to do and not get hung up on doing wrong cause others do. You aren't very competitive which is fine with me, but you enjoy having fun, smiling and working those dimples.
I love it when we have time together and you get to teach me things you know and I try to remember, but you remain patient with me when I do forget (which is more often then I would like to admit to)
I love you Cody,
Love Grandma Lori