Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Zoey and Cody

He likes having a sister...he said so himself. Cody has been so great with her. He dresses her, holds her, carries her, talks to her, plays with her and lets her sleep on him. We haven't got to the diaper part of it but I'm not sure we will. Rusty and I have struggled with that because she shoots feces.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Cody. I have no doubt that you will be the best big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody, you've had a lot of practice with Jane and Wesley and did great with them, so I don't imagine you will have any problem with your own sister. Other than she doesn't leave after a few hours.
    You are terrific with others. You have the patience of a, I don't know but you have a LOT of patience. You are kind to the little guys and let them use and abuse you. Zoey is very lucky to be able to look up to you as an example of how to be a good person. I know you will protect her and not let any harm come to her.
    Love Grandma Lori

    ReplyDelete